How can I import the questions from a Quiz?
If you've created a Quiz to later realize that you would rather turn it into an Exam, it is possible to use the export- and import features to transform your Quiz in to an Exam.
However, please note that this method will still require a little bit of 'work'...
Here's what you should do:
- export the questions of your Quiz
- download the example-file for uploading questions to an Exam(under "Questions" > "Import Questions" in the menu of an Exam)
- (here's the work...) re-arrange your export-file to make it match the structure of the import-file.We recommend you to use the example-file for that: Just keep the top-row unchanged and put your data in the appropriate columns.
- add the additional required information for exams (like "1"/"0" for a correct/incorrect answer)
- save your file as a .csv file (if it wasn't that already)
- upload the file!
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you bump into any problems along the way. We'll help you out!