You might have a powerpoint presentation that you would like to convert into a Course. Although it's not possible to import a .ppt presentation to a Course, there is another way to set it up.
It is a simple matter of taking screenshots from your PowerPoint presentation, and add those images to your Course.
To add the screenshots to your Course, just take the following steps:
- Go to your Course (or create one if you haven't done so yet)
- Go to "Curriculum" in the menu of the Course
- Click "Add Slide" and select "Content"
- Enter a title of your slide and click "Save"
- Choose "Add element" and select "Image"
- Upload the screenshot of your PowerPoint-slide there and click "Save"
For more information, check our How to create an online course tutorial to get started with our software.